This event will focus on the importance of ensuring that access and inclusion are considered from the very outset and at every stage of a building project.
The panel will feature a number of experts in the design, construction and maintenance of accessible buildings – including access consultants Jean Hewitt, and CEO and Founder of Motionsport, Ed Warner.
Hosted by RIBA’s Disability Executive Champion Avril Chester and panel chaired by Jane Simpson, architects and access consultant.
- Jean Hewitt - Buro Happold
- Ed Warner - Founder Motionspot
- Martin Burgess - Access Consultant & Building Control
- Julie Fleck OBE - ‘Are You an Inclusive Designer? - book in available from RIBA bookshop – details to follow
- Zoe Partington - Consultant ,Artist and Co-Director of DisOrdinary Architecture