Event Date: April 13, 2021
Time: 01:00 PM (EST)
A letter of attendance is available upon request.
The purpose of this presentation is to give an introduction to GFRC (glass-fiber reinforced concrete), including the virtues and benefits seen when choosing to work with this material for the fabrication of residential or commercial furnishings. The course does this by exploring a common GFRC application – countertops – while discussing the pros and cons of utilizing GFRC while comparing and contrasting it to a variety of other stone products.
- A brief history of concrete and GFRC
- A comparison between typical concrete and GFRC
- An explanation of what GFRC is and the process to create GFRC products
- A comparison between GFRC and other forms of stone
- An explanation of what applications GFRC should and should not be used in
To Register: Click Here