Time: 1 pm – 2:30 pm EDT (Toronto)
The Panel Session is followed by Q&A .
Price: $65 (including taxes)
Please register in advance with the link below to reserve your seat!
Join us for a discussion with senior leaders and an opportunity to ask questions.
Areas of discussion:
- What key measures are being put in place to reduce transmission of COVID-19, to ensure safety of residents, caregivers?
- How effective have the measures been and what is working / not working well?
- How is COVID-19 an opportunity to reshape and re-evaluate LTC environments from your lens and what perspectives can you share for improvements?
- Candace Chartier, Chief Seniors’ Advocate and Strategic Partnerships Officer, Southbridge Care Homes, ON
- Mickey Daye, Clinical Director, Cape Breton Regional Municipality (CBRM) Health Care Redevelopment Project, Nova Scotia Health Authority, NS
- Keith McBain, Executive Director, Long Term Care & Seniors , Coastal Community, Vancouver Coastal Health, BC
- Judy O’Keefe, Vice-President, Clinical Services, Eastern Health, NL
- Dan Levitt, Executive Director, Tabor Village, BC