thinkform architecture + interiors inc. is a “small but mighty” architectural studio with an exciting portfolio of innovative commercial and institutional work. We believe that a fully integrated and collaborative design approach is the most powerful tool for transforming the way we live, work, and play.
We are looking for an Architectural Technologist (Intermediate level) to join our team as a key player to further the growth of the firm and advance the role to a senior level/job captain.
We walk the talk on life-work balance. We work hard and keep regular office hours so we can come in rejuvenated for the next day.
- Education: Diploma in Architectural Technology, preferably from a Canadian or US institution.
- Minimum 5 years Relevant experience in architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, particularly part 3 and 9
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing to Canadian standards
- Work well independently
- Strong work ethic & team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work closely with the Project Architect through all phases of the job
- Prepare drawings and specifications for client review, permit application, bidding and construction
- Prepare Ontario Building Code matrix for Architect’s review
- Coordination with consultants
- Assisting through construction administration services, both in office and on site
- Support and supervise junior staff
For more information visit https://www.thinkform.ca/careers
Qualified candidates send a cover letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in thinkform!