n ARCHITECTURE INC. is an energetic firm that thrives on the skills and professionalism of our creative team. We are a confident, responsive and dynamic group of professionals that take pride in our architecture and our client relationships. Current projects include commercial, hospitality, religious and residential projects of all scales.
With a staff of 15 people, we are currently looking to expand and are accepting resumes from Senior Architectural Technologists.
- University Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience (depending on the position you are applying for).
- Candidates must be proficient with the Ontario Building Code, AutoCAD, should have an excellent understanding of building systems, materials and detailing, have good organizational and communication skills, be self-starters and self-motivated.
- Construction management experience would be a valuable asset.
- High proficiency in English is a must
- Assist in the development of architectural designs
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
- Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications, cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions
For more information visit http://narchitecture.com/
Candidates are invited to submit a resume, digital portfolios and Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who have submitted resumes previously are welcome to send their information to us again to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.