N45 Architecture Inc. is an Ottawa based firm with a diverse client base in Eastern Ontario. We are located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, a block away from Parliament Hill. Our projects include recreational, educational, commercial and institutional.
If you're looking for an opportunity to be involved in various aspects of a project's evolution from design, to contract documents, to construction, we can ensure that you will never be bored! We offer you the opportunity to be a part of a stable well respected award winning local architectural practice. We offer a relaxed work environment and a good benefit package.
N45 is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and focused individuals with a minimum of 5 years experience. Job Type:- Full time permanent
- Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Good communication skills
- Ability to both take direction and work in a team and/or independent environment
- Experienced in working directly with clients
- Architectural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with other team members
- Developing and coordination of construction documentation
- Preparation of 2D & 3D CAD drawings
- Project management and construction administration assistance to project leaders
For additional information, please visit our website http://n45.ca/
We request that only candidates with the qualifications listed above respond to this opportunity with their resume and portfolio.
We look forward to your submission, but please do not phone. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org