AND Architecture Inc. is a small architectural practice with diverse projects ranging from custom homes to mid-rise residential and commercial buildings. The firm strives to provide client the best design and highest levels of services.
AND is currently hiring junior and intermediate Architectural Technologists to work and grow with the firm.
- Responsible for working on all phases of project from concept design to detailed working drawings
- Responsible for working on high-end residential projects both exterior and interior.
- Responsible for working on low rise commercial projects
- Work with senior Architect/Interior Designer to develop design concept
- Produce detailed working drawings with Revit
- Liaison with engineers, consultants, clients and city staff re design issues
- Assist architect and clients on building permit application
- Perform field reviews duty during construction phase
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture
- Minimum 2+ years local firm working experience
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency required
- Working experience with Sketch-up modeling; 3D rendering skill is an asset
- Working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design
- Experience with Ontario Building Code (O.B.C.) and zoning by-laws
- Full knowledge of building science, building material and construction methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Vehicle required for site measuring and client meetings
AND offers competitive salary based on personal experience.
Qualified candidates shall forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only interview selected candidates. Absolutely no phone calls please.