Sixteen Degree Studio Inc. is a growing architectural practice with a focus on residential projects. We work closely with our clients to create clean, timeless buildings with a hint of playfulness.
We are currently looking for an Architect (intermediate/senior level) to join our close-knit team. The position will provide the opportunity to work on a variety of projects at various stages of design and construction. The ideal candidate is well organized, motivated, independent and has a sharp eye for good design. The ideal candidate also possesses the skills and proven experience to confidently run a custom residential project from schematic design through to the conclusion of contract administration.
- Architectural Graduate with a minimum of five years post-graduate professional experience
- Experience in the production of interior and exterior renderings
- Strong organization and time management skills
- High level of skill in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp
- Excellent written communication skills
- Managing projects through the design and construction phases
- Preparation of design and construction drawings
- Communicating and meeting with clients and consultants and suppliers
- Coordinating the work of consultants
- Navigating projects through the approvals process
- Specifying interior and exterior finishes
- Developing interior details and millwork
- Reviewing and redlining drawing packages
- Contract administration
Our office is located in midtown Toronto, close to TTC routes, trails and bike paths, and parking is available.
For more information visit sixteendegreestudio.ca