Kongats Architects works extensively in the educational and institutional sector, and in collaboration with diverse public agencies and their user groups, have developed internationally recognized projects of design excellence in architecture. Critical recognition for Kongats Architects includes three Governor General’s Medals in Architecture, as well as several Ontario Association of Architects and Canadian Architect Design Excellence Awards.
We are looking for an energetic, adaptable, and responsible intern architect to join our team.
- Demonstrates a passion for design, design detailing and building construction.
- 1+ years experience in developing working drawings.
- Revit experience is a requirement.
- Must be a strong verbal and visual communicator.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Sketchup experience is a positive.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Working through buildings with the team during the design process.
- Modeling geometry in Revit with team to communicate aspects of the building.
- Research into new building materials and construction methods for building application.
- Prepare working drawings & building details for tender.
- Coordination of Structural, Mechanical & Electrical consultants.
- Able to perform field review and prepare necessary documentation for site direction
For further information visit website at: http://www.kongatsarchitects.com
CV’s and Portfolios should be sent by e-mail in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide subject title 'Intern Architect’ and optimize the file size (less than 10MB) including your full name.
We welcome all applications but only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!