advertises Requests for Proposals and Expressions of Interest for architectural projects. There is no cost for OAA Certificate of Practice holders or non-members.
Ads must contain contact coordinates for interested individuals to respond to. The OAA will not provide any additional information.
Information for placing an ad to Project Opportunities:
- All ads are subject to a standard approval process, where the OAA reserves the right to edit or reject ads for compliance with privacy laws and content; and that the standards noted in any terms and conditions are met.
- All ads must be in compliance with the Architects Act and the regulation thereunder, the Employment Standards Act, 2000 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ads are posted for a period of one month from date of posting
- Ads may be of any reasonable length
- Ads are to be submitted using the online form below.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS when submitting text for ads.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.