an individual must:
- be enrolled in a Canadian faculty, department or school of architecture offering a professional degree in architecture; or
- be enrolled in a USA faculty, department or school of architecture accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board; or
- be enrolled in the RAIC Syllabus Program; or
- be enrolled in another course of study considered by OAA Council to be equivalent to enrolment in a faculty, school or department of architecture in Canada;
- be a person of good character; and
- submit a completed application.
Student Associates can:
- receive biweekly OAA e-news, e-bulletin;
- receive reduced rate package to attend the OAA Conference;
- participate in the Association's volunteer opportunities;
- participate in the OAA Website; and
- participate in group insurance.
Syllabus students who are Student Associates of the OAA:
- log experience towards their internship experience requirements.
Information and Application
From Student Associate to Intern to ARCHITECT
LAST UPDATED 03/14