AKB is an award winning architectural office internationally recognized for outstanding residential architecture and design in both the rural and urban environments.
Our work is renowned for its clarity of vision, poetics of space and meticulous detailing. We create architecture defined by quiet simplicity, achieved through a rigorous design process and a focused commitment to conceptual clarity.
We enjoy working in close collaboration with our clients to develop an understanding of their lifestyle, habits, preferences and desires. In so doing, we strive to exceed expectations and develop lasting relationships while producing concentrated and creative solutions unique to each project.
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced project architect or intern architect to lead private residential project(s) from design development through to construction administration.
- 5+ years experience managing and leading private residential projects
- Self-starter & well organized
- Strong technical skills
- Extensive drawing documentation experience
- Excellent communication
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of SketchUp
- Lead private residential projects from design development through to contract administration
- Oversee, direct and review the work of junior and/or intermediate staff
- Draw, detail and 3D model private residential projects
- Correspond with clients and consultants
- Work in close collaboration with the partners
For more information visit www.akb.ca