Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
JLR’s North Bay office is currently seeking a candidate that is a registered Intern Architect with the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA).
Why Join Us?
- Friendly and welcoming work environment;
- Flexible career direction with opportunities to choose your own path;
- Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development;
- Opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Stable, long-term employment;
- Collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere;
- “Open-door” policy where communication is encouraged;
- Interesting assignments ranging in size, type, and location;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Merit-and-profit bonus program;
- Great benefits and retirement plan;
- 100% employee-owned with share ownership opportunities;
- Work-life balance is strongly encouraged; and
- Extracurricular social events.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Masters of Architecture degree program;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of construction methodology, building assemblies, materials application, and interpretation of manufacturers' requirements;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English is a must and French is advantageous);
- Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy as part of both a collaborative team and individually;
- Experience working in an architectural firm preparing and coordinating construction drawings and documents for institutional, commercial, and residential buildings would be considered an asset; and
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be considered an asset.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position. We look forward to and appreciate your submissions, but regret that we will only be able to contact candidates selected for an interview.