Reporting to the Associate Dean, the successful candidate will develop, modify, update, and/or deliver courses in the Architectural Technology program. This is currently among the most complex and comprehensive architectural technology diploma program in Ontario, being in a sustained contact with OAAAS, keeping current with the industry needs and expectations, offering eight-month co-op work terms, and bringing leading edge technology in the classroom, such as virtual reality and 3d scanning.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree program in architecture;
- Minimum five years of experience in design, execution, supervision, consultancy, or other capacities with architectural and/or construction firms;
- Familiarity with industry standards and knowledge of current work practices in architecture;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Post graduate degree;
- Academic experience in teaching and curriculum development;
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit (2016 or newer release).
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development and delivery of courses related to architecture and/or construction subjects, based on existing course outlines;
- Incorporating a variety of teaching strategies and methods to meet student learning needs;
- Evaluating student learning progress and academic achievement.
More details about this position can be offered by email to interested applicants.
For more information visit https://www.georgiancollege.ca/academics/full-time-programs/architectural-technology-co-op-arte/