ABBARCH Architecture Inc. is a full service Architectural Firm that practices throughout Canada. Our area of specialization is in the demanding retail and commercial sectors. For more information please refer to our website at www.abbarch.com
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
ABBARCH’s Toronto office has an immediate need to fill the position of Project Coordinator for large retail developments.
- Familiarity with provincial building codes nationwide;
- Ability to work in a team setting;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines for multiple projects;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit;
- Previous experience working on large scale retail/commercial projects considered an asset.
Working directly under the Project Manager, duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and project stakeholders;
- Working on multiple projects while coordinating internal team members and consultants from permit application to construction completion;
- Preparation of Bid documents and addenda;
- Preparation of all construction contract documents including Certificates for Payment, General Review reports, Change Notices/Directives/Orders, Supplemental Instructions, etc.;
- Shop drawing review.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone calls or walk-ins please.
For more information visit www.abbarch.com