We are looking for a motivated individual to help with design and production of existing & upcoming retail and office projects. Working drawing experience is key.
dkstudio is an award-winning practice founded in Toronto in 2006 with offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Hong Kong. We are committed to design excellence in high-end retail, office and residential projects. Current projects include work in Toronto, Vancouver and Hong Kong. Please visit our website at www.dkstudio.ca
- Working drawings experience a must;
- Strong working knowledge of building construction & detailing;
- Retail & office experience required;
- HIGH Proficiency of Auto-cad & Revit are a MUST;
- Good working knowledge of Sketch UP & Photoshop;
- Able to run small to medium projects independently including being able to produce working drawings sets;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Degree in architecture from a registered university or programme.
- Assisting on and/or running small to medium retail & office projects including producing construction drawings sets, consultant coordination, and contract administration;
- Working as part of a team to help with the design of retail & office interior projects;
- May include additional duties including assisting with marketing;
- May include travel as a part of project responsibilities.
Please submit e-mail resume and PDF portfolios to: email@example.com No phone calls or walk-ins please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only applicants selected will be contacted.
For more information visit dkstudio.ca