Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is searching for a motivated and energetic Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline to compliment our growing team.
HPA is an established, award winning practice seeking talented and creative individuals to work on Mixed-Use, Multi-unit Residential, Commercial Office & Retail projects.
The chosen individual will produce and maintain deliverables and complete tasks as assigned to achieve project timelines. This may include production, assembly, coordination and completion of Working Drawings using REVIT for issuance to clients, consultants, municipal authorities and contractors.
- Diploma from an accredited Architectural Technologist Program, or equivalent;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience using REVIT on High-Rise Residential/Mixed Use/Hotel/Office is mandatory;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of building science, construction details and building codes;
- Strong work ethic & team player;
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Preparing working drawings using REVIT;
- Coordination of Contract Documents;
- Working with production team;
- Assisting with Contract Administration services;
- Good communication with consultants;
- Work closely with Project Managers.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.