At Vanle Architect Inc. we focus on providing quality architectural services to commercial and residential clients. We strive to have a professional and pleasant working environment where team members are respected and supported. We are looking for an Intermediate Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline to join us.
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and sample work (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “INTERMEDIATE ARCH TECHNOLOGIST, OAA”
The ideal Candidate will have the following qualifications and qualities:
- 5 years or more experience in architectural drafting including architectural permit sets, working drawings, details, and revisions;
- A degree/diploma in Architectural Technology would be an asset;
- Proficient in building construction detailing (steel construction an asset) for commercial and residential projects;
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the Ontario Building Code;
- Strongly proficient in AutoCAD; Proficient in 3D software (Sketchup/Rhino) is an asset;
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the building construction process;
- Self-disciplined and motivated to work effectively and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Project coordination, from SPA to project close-out;
- Prepare architectural permit sets, working drawings, details, and revisions;
- Coordinate with consultants and city officials as it relates to the project;
- Assist in office administrative and operational tasks;
- Perform occasional site visits and prepare as-built drawings and documents.
For more information visit www.vanle.ca