Diamond Schmitt Architects is a leading Canadian architecture practice based in Toronto and Vancouver with a reputation that is worldwide. The firm is recognized for design excellence across a broad range of building types for cultural, civic, academic, healthcare, residential and commercial property clients. Over 250 regional, national and international awards have been won, including six Governor General’s Medals for Architecture. The company is a leading proponent of sustainable design innovation with 35 LEED certified buildings and a number of zero net energy projects.
The firm’s design sensibility is matched with a successful business model that positions it among Canada’s Top 100 Employers, GTA’s Top Employers and Canada’s Best Managed Companies™.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic design focused individuals with a minimum of 5 years architectural experience to join our team. The ideal candidates will have well-rounded architectural experience and a demonstrated passion for excellence in design. They should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good organizational skills, and be able to multi-task in a busy office.
- Demonstrated pursuit of excellence in design;
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree;
- Revit trained and work experience an asset;
- Must also have working knowledge of current versions of AutoCAD Experience in modeling software such as Rhino, Sketchup, 3D Max and CS Suite;
- (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be considered an asset;
- Experience preparing design and construction documents for institutional and residential projects;
- Contract Administration experience is considered an asset;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Architectural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with the project architects and team members;
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects;
- Preparation of 2D, 3D and CAD drawings;
- Working experience with Revit is an asset.
We are located at 384 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R7
DSAI encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to: HR@dsai.ca