Hariri Pontarini Architects is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and creative Director of Communications to join their team for a one-year contract position.
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, HPA has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 120 person practice.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Communications or Marketing leadership experience in the AEC industry;
- A dynamic individual comfortable with the demands of a fast-paced architectural office;
- Relevant knowledge and experience in the AEC industry, including developing and managing the proposal delivery process, media outreach, and brand management;
- Experience with strategic planning including the ability to build reputation and relationships locally and internationally;
- Experience preparing award submission and liaising with both digital and media publishers;
- Experience leading and bringing out the best of a creative team in a collaborative workspace.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written communication across the range of purposes and media of an architectural practice, including press releases, white papers, social media and promotions;
- Ability to develop and execute long-term marketing strategies and business development;
- Software proficiency in Office Suite and DTP packages such as InDesign, familiarity with CMS considered an asset;
- Ability to organize a creative team to execute and deliver a range of projects and activities including intermittent events, presentations, and publications.
As the leader of the Communications Team, the Director of Communications will report to the two Founding Principals and be;
- Responsible for elevating the firm’s profile through developing and executing on brand marketing, communications and media outreach strategies;
- Responsible for overseeing the firm’s proposal delivery and awards submission process;
- Lead the daily activities and long-term planning of an existing, professional, six-person communications team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
For more information visit www.hariripontarini.com