superkül is an award-winning architecture practice based in Toronto. Our projects range from interior renovations and urban infill through to new construction, adaptive reuse and master planning exercises. The 22-person studio is led by two principals, along with two associates and a team of project architects, designers and technologists. Our studio believes in a work culture that is defined by collaboration, stability, ongoing career growth, and unique work. The practice’s portfolio includes projects in a broad range of sectors, from residential to commercial and institutional, as well as mixed-use developments.
superkül relies on its Business Development and Marketing Assistant to play an active role in proposal preparation and coordination, copy editing, document layout, printing, and submission. They work with the business development and marketing team to track the firm’s business pursuits, assist with various marketing activities and assist the architectural team with graphics related project work.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar capacity in the AEC industry;
- Education in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design;
- Excellent communication, management, and graphic design skills;
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.);
- Familiarity with procurement sources such as Merx, Biddingo, etc., an asset;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in high pressure situations;
- Flexibility to work independently as well as within a team.
- Coordinating, preparing and editing proposals from opportunity identification to document submission, including identification, tracking, and review;
- Coordinating with subconsultants to obtain materials/documentation necessary for RFP responses;
- Provide strong graphic design, page layouts, interpretive graphics (tables, maps, diagrams, etc.);
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, such as CVs, project sheets, references, etc.;
- Assist with award submissions, press requests, presentations;
- Maintain website, compose social media posts, e-blasts;
- Assist with coordinating project photography;
- Assist with graphic-related project work;
- Coordinating printing jobs with external vendors.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter and samples of their work (PDF file, max. 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Business Development and Marketing Assistant Position Application’ as the subject line.
For more information visit www.superkul.ca