RDH Architects is an award winning mid-sized architectural practice that specializes in a wide variety of public sector project types including, transit, recreation, post-secondary education, libraries, administrative buildings, embassies and Canadian Forces facilities.
The Intern Architect will likely be assigned to a major transit project for the first six months of employment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on medium and large institutional projects;
- Professional degree in Architecture;
- Experience in commuter rail transit, public libraries, arenas and/or major renovation and addition projects an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and capable of working well in a team setting;
- Experience and competence with Revit and AutoCAD is required;
- Experience with Sketchup, Rhino, Photoshop, Indesign, Word, Microsoft Office, & Excel are considered assets.
- Working with Partners and senior staff on a wide variety of tasks including;
- Assisting in the development of schematic and detailed designs;
- Production of working drawings, and;
- Contract administration during construction.
We are located at 213 Sterling Road - Studio 107, Toronto.