RDH Architects is an award winning mid-sized architectural practice that specializes in a wide variety of public sector project types including, transit, recreation, post-secondary education, libraries, administrative buildings, embassies and Canadian Forces facilities.
- A minimum 4 years of experience working on medium and large sized institutional projects;
- Experience in commuter rail transit, public libraries, arenas and/or major renovation and addition projects is an asset;
- A diploma in Architectural Technology;
- Experience and competence with Facility Management BIM Projects (BIM 360);
- Knowledge of BIMFORUM, CANBIM Certification and;
- Developing BIM standards are all considered assets.
- Working closely with Principals, Senior Project Architects and Managers to develop and maintain a project's Revit model;
- Assist in building up the office’s Revit Library;
- Assist in the development and expansion of BIM capabilities within the office;
- Assist in the creating of BIM Revit standards, templates and families;
- Assist in the creation and editing of a project's BIM execution plan;
- Involvement in/attendance at project consultant coordination meetings;
- Overseeing and assisting in the creation of a project's model files;
- Managing project files (clean-up, troubleshooting, upgrading, etc.);
- Reviewing and offering help with integration of consultant files;
- Staying current with new/changed features in BIM software.
We are located at 213 Sterling Road - Suite 107, Toronto.