Dubbeldam Inc. Architecture + Design is a Toronto practice with an award-winning portfolio of contemporary residential, commercial and institutional projects. We are a collaborative practice in a studio setting and encourage a very hands-on approach for staff with ample opportunities to experience all aspects of projects from start to finish. For more information on our firm, please visit http://dubbeldam.ca/ and for our Prix de Rome in Architecture research, http://thenextgreen.ca/
We have a full-time position available for an Intern Architect with a minimum of one (1) year post-graduate work experience, preferably with some experience in a small to medium-sized practice.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit;
- Solid working experience with graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design;
- Proficiency in 3-D rendering would be an asset (Sketch-up, V-ray, Rhino, 3D max);
- Experience producing construction drawings & details an asset;
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
This position requires candidates to:
- Possess excellent design skills, superior attention to detail in all aspects of their work;
- Have the ability to take initiative and follow-through on a wide range of tasks and responsibilities;
- Have a sense of responsibility for their work;
- Have the ability to successfully interact with other team members and take direction;
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Should be self-motivated, responsible, assertive and passionate about their work.
Tasks would include working on projects of various stages and scales;
We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic to play an active role in the design and culture of our office.
Those interested in applying for this position, should forward their resumes, link to their online portfolio and references by email only to email@example.com We thank you in advance for your interest.
For more information visit http://dubbeldam.ca/