+VG Architects are a well-established full service Architectural firm with offices in Toronto, Brantford and Ottawa. We specialize primarily in Heritage projects and the Institutional Sector including educational, municipal, cultural and recreational buildings. Our projects are located throughout Ontario, but also across Canada the United States and abroad.
Our Toronto Studio is a mid-sized office where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in a collaborative setting alongside a team of dedicated architects, designers and technicians.
Our team is growing and we have an opportunity for a new Intermediate Architect or Intern Architect.
- 5- 10 years architectural experience;
- Preferred experience with buildings in the Institutional, Heritage or Custom Residential sectors;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture;
- Software Proficiencies: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience working on heritage projects would be an asset.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Work collaboratively with project team members and a senior Project Architects to develop design vision for each project;
- Take a lead role through Design and Construction Documents phases to realize this design vision;
- Be responsible for the delivery of milestone drawing packages, municipal approval submissions, and other major deliverables;
- Coordinate sub-consultant teams, liaise with approval authorities, attend meetings with the owner or client group;
- Have a strong understanding of construction and be able to develop technical details;
- Research product and material options and assist in building project Specifications;
- Be exceptionally well organized, able to manage and meet deadlines effectively;
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team environment.
Applications will be accepted in electronic format only. CV’s and Portfolios should be sent by e-mail in PDF format to email@example.com
Please be certain to name files with your name (i.e.John_Smith_CV.pdf), with the subject title 'Architect / Intern Architect - Intermediate'
and optimize the file size for easy transmittal (less than 10MB).
Please note that calls will not be accepted.
We welcome all applications, however due to the large number we receive, only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
For further information about The Ventin Group (+VG) Architects Ltd., please visit our website at: http://www.plusvg.com/