Our company is an architectural company. We are currently seeking an individual to fill the part-time (can lead to a full-time) position of Accounting Assistant based in our Toronto office.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for full-cycle accounting for our four related companies under the Project Accountant’s supervision.
- Set-up new projects in our four accounting systems;
- Assist project invoicing;
- Post project expenses, bills, and employee reimbursements;
- Follow up on overdue project invoices;
- Allocate job costs to each project;
- Match and track four companies’ related accounts.
- Support the Project Accountant for quarter-end HST reports;
- Assist the Project Accountant in ad-hoc tasks in a timely manner.
- Respond to information requests and monitor employees’ completion of timesheets;
- Other general administrative duties.
The qualified candidate must be a motivated and adaptable team player and have a genuine enthusiasm in architectural design and arts.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or Business field and/or equivalent applicable experience;
- Exceptional customer service experience;
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “First name Last Name – Accounting Assistant”.
Thank you for your interest, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.