Project1 Studio is an architectural practice dedicated to crafting thoughtful and engaging architecture. Our portfolio is comprised of a diverse range of urban infill, multi-unit residential, commercial, and interior fit-up projects. We are looking for an ambitious, self motivated and energetic person to join our growing team. This person will need to be adaptable and able to take on a number of roles in the Studio. These roles will range from assisting in preparation of design material, developing working drawings, and assisting with construction administration.
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- Professional Degree;
- Passion for the practice of Architecture;
- Attention to detail in both a design and a technical capacity;
- Experience using Autodesk REVIT to create construction documents is a requirement;
- Proficient knowledge of Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and the MS Office Suite.
We appreciate all applications but we will only be reaching out to successful applicants.
For more information visit http://project1studio.ca/