Mehboob Bangash Architects is a small boutique style architectural firm that provides master planning, urban design, feasibility studies, interior design, graphic design and full architectural services for a variety of scales and project types.
We are looking to enrich our staff with self-motivated, spirited and creative professionals, who will complement our team and will contribute their experience and passion for architecture. We are seeking ambitious, enthusiastic, detail-oriented professionals with design expertise and strong knowledge of building science.
Our office in Halton Hills currently looking for an Intern Architectt Technologist in the Architectural Discipline, or Architect, to work on a diverse portfolio with an emphasis on commercial/retail projects. The successful candidate will be a team player, enthusiastic, proactive, hardworking, and capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects.
Mehboob Bangash Architects is a fast-paced supportive team-based environment, which offers strong advancement potential and a competitive compensation package.
The successful candidate will be part of a studio environment that is geared towards a passion for serving the client while maintaining a balance.
- Professional Degree in Architecture, architectural science or architectural technology;
- OAA membership or eligibility is an asset;
- 5-7 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of current Building Codes, standards, building construction, details and building science;
- Experience with commercial, retail and mixed-use projects is an asset;
- Strong technical Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suites;
- Comfortable dealing with project stakeholders, from consultants to contractors to AHJ to clients and upper management;
- Thrive in a high-pace environment and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Develop and prepare working drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches;
- Coordinate with the project team;
- Assist with contract administration;
- Prepare occasional design sketches and 3D designs;
- Liaise with project stakeholders;
- Support project managers during all stages of the project.