Jason Fung Architect Inc. is a boutique architectural practice that serves the Greater Toronto Area. The firm provides a range of services from conceptualizing, planning and developing designs for the construction and renovation of commercial, residential and institutional buildings. Since we're a small practice and each member of the team would have to manage both the design, clients and contractors on each project under my supervision. We're a small office and are carefully searching to find that next someone to join our team!*
*Must like dogs.
We are looking for an Intern Architect with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience. The position would require managing a handful of projects, ranging from various stages across schematic design through to construction. Strong technical knowledge is essential, and hands-on construction or on-site experience is a plus. We're also looking for interesting people who think creatively, even on the most mundane tasks.
- B.Arch or M.Arch Degree;
- 2-4 Years of Relevant Experience in an Architectural Practice;
- AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Package and Microsoft Office;
- Able to communicate effectively in English;
- Able to share an office with two pet dogs;
- Has a life outside of architecture.
- Designing and generating new ideas on current projects;
- Managing projects and liaison with clients;
- Managing Contract Documents and communicating with contractors;
- General Office Administration;
- Graphic Design (promotions and marketing).
If you are interested, please e-mail a cover letter, portfolio and resume to email@example.com
All potentially qualifying candidates will be subject to a simple skills assessment, which will follow their application.
For more information visit www.jasonfungarchitect.com
No telephone calls, please.