Taylor Smyth Architects is an award winning architectural firm, dedicated to excellence and the creation of inspired environments – spaces that delight, uplift and engage. Our experience includes complex educational and community environments, commercial and workplace projects, social housing projects, and custom residential design. Each project features a unique blend of innovation and technical know-how.
Taylor Smyth Architects is currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-disciplined Architect or Intern Architect, with BIM experience, preferably on institutional projects, to join our dedicated team. We offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to grow professionally within our practice. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience and ability.
To apply, please email your resume and PDF portfolio with samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter summarizing why you believe your experience meets the qualifications of this position.
We thank all those who apply. Only qualified candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
- Bachelor or Master degree in architecture;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong proficiency with Revit/BIM software in an architectural production environment – at least 3 years Revit experience;
- Experience working on institutional and commercial projects is an asset;
- Be a self-motivated member of the team with a positive attitude and able to collaborate and support other team members;
- Flexible and able to adapt to multiple deadlines within an energetic office;
- Able to collaborate with firm principals and project team to produce high quality design.
For more information visit: http://www.taylorsmyth.com/