The firm requires an Intern Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline, with a minimum 5 years relevant experience in institutional, residential and commercial projects to join our team. The ideal candidate shall be proficient in AutoCAD, communicate well with others as part of a team and be self-motivated and enthusiastic. It is anticipated that outstanding candidates will demonstrate their ability to work efficiently on projects in various phases in a firm and can express their goals and aspirations in the profession.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Diploma in Architectural Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of architectural working experience.
- A very good understanding of the Ontario Building Code.
- Very good oral and written communications skills.
- Proficient in coordinating a multi team of consultants.
- Perform in all phases of the project, (site planning, design development, construction documents);
- Co-ordination with consultants and contract administration);
- Meetings with consultants and authorities;
- Coordinate internal meetings with the production team;
- Ability to work in a team with a positive approach.
To apply please send a resume with your credentials and work portfolio at email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be considered for this position and only those who meet the specified criteria will be contacted.
For more information visit www.dimaiodesign.ca