Wilson Diaz Architects Incorporated is an intermediate-sized partnership located in London. Our firm has a successful history of collaborative working relationships with a variety of institutional, commercial, residential, and community-based clients.
We are seeking a self-motivated, career-minded Intern or Licensed Architect for an immediate, full-time position with partnership aspirations in mind. The successful candidate will participate in all facets of project development from schematic design through contract administration and project close-out.
- Intern Architect or Licensed Architect registered with the OAA;
- Strong knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite;
- InDesign and other design rendering program experience an asset;
- Solid working knowledge of Ontario Building Code;
- Excellent design and communication skills are a must;
- Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload and meet schedule deadlines;
- Must have Driver's Licence and ability to travel to job sites, as needed.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the team as deliverables require;
- Manage multiple projects of various sizes;
- Produce high quality designs, presentations, and written documents;
- Produce high quality construction drawings and details;
- Manage communications with project consultants, and act as a liaison with clients;
- Ensure flow of information within team and office;
- Conduct research related to projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.