Sixteen Degree Studio is a young architectural practice with a focus on residential, educational and commercial projects. We work closely with our clients to create clean, timeless buildings with a hint of playfulness.
We are currently looking for an intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer to join our team. The job will provide you with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from design through construction. The ideal candidate is well organized, motivated and independent. You will work closely with the two partners.
- Architectural graduate with minimum 4 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge in detailing residential building envelopes;
- Experience in the production of interior and exterior renderings;
- High level of skill in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp;
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Design drawings;
- Preparing renderings and presentation materials;
- Communicating and meeting with clients and consultants;
- Navigating projects through the approvals process;
- Preparing construction drawings and specifications;
- Performing Contract Administration duties throughout construction.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to