Established in 1986, Quadrangle is among Canada’s most dynamic architectural firms.
Our portfolio of projects illustrates a diversified client list that includes major players in the retail, automotive, residential, commercial, media and hospitality industries. Equally wide-ranging is our scope and expertise in the rehabilitation and conversion of existing buildings, historical restorations and renovations, corporate interiors and institutional projects.
Quadrangle is seeking an Intermediate Technologist in the Architectural Discipline to join our retail team. Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of building systems, materials and detailing, as well as the ability to communicate with the project team, work independently developing building details, coordinating contract documents and document checking.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Five years of experience with exceptional skills in the production and coordination of retail, roll-out style working drawings;
- Three years on retail projects;
- Must have proven experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Experience on constructions sites;
- Advanced working knowledge in AutoCAD;
- Proficient in MS Office and other standard software programs;
- Working knowledge in Revit, would be considered an asset.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. The Studio is a fast-paced and supportive team-based environment. Quadrangle continues to expand, and we are seeking exceptional individuals to help us build a bright future.
We offer outstanding opportunities, along with a mentorship program to develop your professional skills and to grow within the firm.
If you would like to pursue a career at Quadrangle, please submit your résumé, together with samples of your work (Acrobat PDF file only) or a link to your online portfolio, via email to: email@example.com
Quadrangle is committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices by accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.