MMC International Architects is an architectural and interior design practice located at Queen’s Quay Terminal Warehouse in downtown Toronto. We are recognized as one of Canada’s leading retail architectural companies. We are LEED focused with an emphasis on teamwork and a belief in synergistic design process involving continuous and meaningful client involvement. We support and encourage ongoing education so that we may better deliver buildings that inspire and challenge in our quest for the highest human environment.
MMC International Architects are currently seeking professionals to assist on world-class projects within a creative and dynamic design culture. We have immediate employment opportunities for qualified, creative and self-motivated individuals. It will be important for candidates to exhibit related retail experience based on North American standards, design and practices.
Please e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone inquiries please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.
To build and maintain strong client relationships, design and detail millwork and architectural elements, prepare construction drawing packages, guide and mentor junior designer in preparing presentation materials, research and source furniture, coordinate with clients, contractors and suppliers. You should be able to carry and manage a project from design concept stage to completion (includes participating in all aspects of a busy practice).
- You are a graduate of an accredited School of Interior Design;
- Minimum of 3 years in interior design, preferably retail;
- Proficient in Auto Cad Version 2017 or Revit, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office and 3D modeling;
- Understanding of the Ontario and national Building Codes;
- Knowledge of current design trends, construction methodology and products;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and visual presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment, multitask and work independently on several concurrent projects;
- Experience in furniture specification and procurement process;
- Strong management skills in mentoring junior design staff.