Paradigm Architecture + Design, a well-established, mid-sized firm located in Toronto with a focus on delivering exciting architectural solutions, is looking to grow our team. This represents an excellent career growth opportunity for the right person.
We are seeking an Architectural Intern/Technologist in the Architectural Discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. The ideal candidate will have experience working both individually or as part of a team in preparing technical working drawings, along with a good understanding of building technology and detailing, as well as consultant coordination abilities.
If you’re driven, self-motivated, and ready to elevate your potential in a challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment while working on projects in a diversity of sectors, then we want to hear from you.
- Proficiency and demonstrable experience using REVIT;
- Familiarity with OBC Parts 3 & 9;
- Technical drawing, detailing and coordination skills;
- Knowledge of building technology and envelope detailing for Canadian climates;
- Confidence when dealing directly with clients and consultants; excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a strong command of the English language.
Note that our office utilizes Revit exclusively to produce all of our design and technical drawings therefore, a minimum of 3 years practical experience with this software is a prerequisite in order to be considered for this role.
- Preparation of conceptual design and presentation drawings using Revit and related rendering software programs;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, either independently or as part of a team;
- Production of permit, tender and construction documents, including working drawings and specifications;
- Coordination of drawings and documentation provided by various consultants;
- Contract Administration and project management skills would be considered an asset.
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information visit www.paradigm-ad.com