Paradigm Architecture + Design, a well-established, mid-sized firm located in Toronto with a focus on delivering exciting architectural solutions, is looking to grow our team. This represents an excellent long-term career growth opportunity for the right person.
We are seeking an Intermediate to Senior Architect/Technologist in the Architectural Discipline with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in managing multiple projects and ensuring quality control on all active projects and be responsible for direction of staff, document review and consultant coordination.
Broad skills and experience in all phases of project delivery is essential, including strong, hands-on technical knowledge and experience in field review and contract administration.
If you’re driven, self-motivated, and ready to elevate your potential in a challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment while working on projects in a diversity of sectors, then we want to hear from you.
- Proficiency and demonstrable experience using REVIT (5 years minimum);
- Thorough comprehension of OBC Parts 3 & 9;
- Excellent technical drawing, detailing and coordination skills;
- Extensive knowledge of building systems and envelope detailing for Canadian climates;
- Confidence when dealing directly with clients and consultants;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a strong command of the English language;
- A degree in Architecture or Technologist’s Diploma plus membership in the OAA or AATO.
Note that our office utilizes Revit exclusively to produce all of our design and technical drawings therefore, an extensive knowledge of this software, with a minimum of 5 years practical experience is a prerequisite in order to be considered for this role.
- Preparation of conceptual design and presentation drawings using Revit and related rendering software programs;
- Management of several projects simultaneously, either independently or as part of a team;
- Production of permit, tender and construction documents, including working drawings and specifications;
- Coordination of drawings and documentation provided by various consultants;
- Contract Administration, e.g., issuance of Site Instructions, Responses to RFI's and Change Orders, shop drawing review, attending construction progress meetings, conducting field reviews, etc.
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information visit www.paradigm-ad.com