n Architecture is an energetic firm that thrives on the skills and professionalism of our creative team. We are a confident, responsive and dynamic group of professionals that take pride in our architecture and our client relationships. Current projects include commercial, hospitality, religious and residential projects of all scales.
With a staff of 10 people, we are currently looking to expand and are accepting resumes from Intern Architects and Senior Architectural Technologists in the Architectural Discipline.
Candidates must be proficient with the Ontario Building Code, AutoCAD, should have an excellent understanding of building systems, materials and detailing, have good organizational and communication skills, be self-starters and self-motivated. Construction management experience would be a valuable asset.
High proficiency in English is a must.
Candidates are invited to submit a resume, digital portfolios and salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates who have submitted resumes previously are welcome to send their information to us again.
Website : http://narchitecture.com/
- University Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience for Intern Architects
- Minimum 8 years of experience for Technologists
- Assist in the development of architectural designs;
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports;
- Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications, cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions;
- Prepare contract and bidding documents;
- Supervise drafters, technicians and technologists on the architectural team;
- Supervise construction projects and co-ordinate, monitor and inspect work done by others.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information visit http://narchitecture.com/