Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Job Captain in our Toronto area office located in Vaughan, ON.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb provides its employees with a “small office” collaborative environment fostering individual growth, while supporting staff with the resources, benefits and amenities of a large firm. The company offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and annual bonuses. In addition, Ware Malcomb institutes a company-wide mentoring program, a wellness program, and continuous staff training. We are committed to the development of talented individuals who are experienced or interested in Commercial Architecture projects.
Join our team of talented staff who excel in the successful management and completion of projects while providing excellent client service. Ware Malcomb was chosen as a 2018 Best Firm to Work for by Zweig Group!
Architecture Job Captain Requirements:
- 7+ years of professional work experience in the Architectural and/or Interior Design field, particularly in Industrial and Office-use buildings;
- Bachelor of Architecture or Masters in Architecture;
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong design skills, ability to communicate concepts;
- Strong understanding of building construction, methods and materials;
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as evoke a strong sense of leadership, taking responsibility for the outcome of the project;
- Proven track record of being able to effectively meet deadlines, manage multiple assignments and multitask, to produce a quality product and provide a high level of customer service;
- Ability to meet and lead meetings with Clients, Contractors and Sub-Consultant team;
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects;
- Proficient in Contract Administration phase;
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions during design and construction;
- Highly motivated, potential for future growth.
The Job Captain is a highly motivated project coordinator and problem solver who assists the Project Manager or Architect in the management of multiple architectural projects. The Job Captain leads the coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete a project. Job Captains are accountable for leading consultant coordination, and the coordination of internal resources.
The Commercial Architecture and Interior Design Studio in Vaughan, ON offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, auto and renovation of existing buildings.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers