Thomas Brown Architects Inc. is a Toronto based architectural practice specializing in Civic, Institutional, and Healthcare design. The Firm is a founding member of the Toronto Chapter of the Canadian Green Building Council. We are a fully computerized environment with extensive graphic and three-dimensional modelling capabilities which we use to facilitate the design process and communicate design intent. In all aspects of practice, we capitalize on our ability to use technology to increase our reach, develop our knowledge base and streamline production.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detailed-oriented Junior/Intermediate Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline. Candidates must have a strong Revit knowledge and skills with a solid background in Architecture, with the ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Graduate of an Architectural Technology program at a recognized Ontario Post-Secondary School;
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience working within an architecture office;
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in Revit, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office;
- Solid analytic, oral and written communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of the OBC, and complete review and analysis for any given project;
- Full understanding of building science, construction materials and methods, and architectural detailing.
- Prepare full set construction documents for permit and tender;
- Assist in reviewing architectural and consultant drawings for coordination;
- Assist in reviewing project shop drawings during construction;
- Assist in LEED documentation and information gathering;
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, and site requirements;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position to email@example.com
For more information visit www.tbrownarch.com
Thank you to all applicants, however we will contact only the proponents who are invited for an interview. No phone enquiries.