ABBARCH Architecture Inc. is a full service Architectural Firm that practices throughout Canada. Our area of specialization is in the demanding retail and commercial sectors.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Project Manager / Contract Administrator
ABBARCH’s Toronto office has an immediate need to fill the position of Senior Project Manager for large retail developments.
- Previous experience managing large scale retail/commercial projects
- Familiarity with provincial building codes nationwide
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Duties include:
- Liaising with clients and project stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects, internal team members and consultants from permit application to construction completion
- Preparation of Bid documents and addenda
- Preparation of all construction contract documents including Certificates for Payment, General Review reports, Change Notices/Directives/Orders, Supplemental Instructions, etc.
- Shop drawing review
- Verifying occupancy requirements and issuing associated documentation to the AHJ
- Mentoring junior staff members
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone calls or walk-ins please.
For more information visit abbarch.com