The ideal candidate for this position has to possess a strong passion for design and profession of architecture. She/he is an organized hard working individual who is looking to showcase her/his skills in a design-focused firm.
This individual must have the ability to resolve problems creatively and is very motivated to improve and develop their skills to be the best among their peer.
We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment for those creative individuals who wanted to push their talent and skills to the edge and be able to contribute positively to the firm growth and success. We are also seeking for an individual whose designs demonstrate respects for our natural environment and try to promote the health of our world and its occupants.
Salary will commensurate with the level of skills and experience. Bonuses are also awarded to the individual who demonstrates an exceptional contribution to the firm.
- A degree in Architecture
- 5 years min.of related experience
- Proficient in CAD & Revit
- Proficient in Sketchup
- Proficient in Excel and Word Perfect
- Proficient English language verbal & written
- Knowledge of the OBC
- Knowledge of Site Plan Approval and Building Permit process
- Assist Architect with design
- Prepare & submit documents for SP & BP
- Liaison with other Consultants & City Staff
- Prepare presentation
- Prepare construction details & drawings
- Communicate with Contractor during construction
- Site visit & review
For more information visit www.thinkin-design.ca
Please send your resume and portfolio to Mrs. Kharyn Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidate will be contacted. Please do not call the office.