Kasian is one of the largest integrated architecture and interior design firms in Canada. With a network of offices across Canada and overseas, we are a local firm with a global reach. We strive to enhance the human experience through great design. Our passion is rooted in strengthening connections between people and places by creating environments that inspire and improve lives. From complex operational facilities to finely-crafted workplace interiors, Kasian’s breadth of expertise and dedication to excellence has been the driving force behind great design and strong relationships for over 30 years.
Are you looking to take your experience in construction to the next level? Does working with architects and designers to inform the construction of large-scale and complex buildings across a variety of sectors interest you? Do you have the project management skills to make others accountable to successfully meet deadlines? If so, we want to hear from you!
Working in our Toronto office, you will partner with Project Managers (PMs) to ensure projects run smoothly. This will include liaising with external consultants, clients, and contractors. With experience in a fast-paced environment, you will provide a proactive approach to ensure that documentation is tracked, reviewed, and approved as a key component to project delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare, distribute, track, file, and archive project delivery and construction phase administration files and documents throughout the project lifecycle including: fee letters, design contracts, project correspondence, bid packages, specifications, schedules, construction contracts, shop drawings, RFIs, site instructions, CCNs, change orders, building permits
- Liaise with the Finance and Operations Teams on invoices, projected revenue reports, staffing reports, etc.
- Work with Project Managers to monitor and track project work plan, schedule, WIP, and financial reporting updates in MS Project and Excel
- Provide support to your team with meeting coordination and submission of expenses
- At least 2 years of related project administration experience in the construction, engineering, or architecture/ interior design environment
- Advanced Excel and MS Project skills
- An excellent communicator
- Extremely organized and can organize others
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Someone who takes initiative; following timelines and meeting deadlines is instinctive
- Able to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
Have we sparked your interest? Please apply by visiting our website at www.kasian.com/careers