Brook McIlroy is a progressive practice of architects, landscape architects, urban designers, planners, and artists with offices in Toronto, Winnipeg and Thunder Bay. Our multi-disciplinary approach addresses the complex requirements of contemporary community building with projects that span from large-scale urban visions to the detailed design of buildings, landscapes, civic infrastructure and public art.
Description of Role:
Become a vital member of the studio design culture. Become a design and technical leader. Manage aspects of the practice in conjunction with various principals. Report directly to Principal level.
- To collaborate with teams of various sizes and disciplines to achieve design excellence across the studio
- To lead and manage project-based teams
- To liaise with clients to provide excellent service and high-quality deliverables
- To participate in business development through preparation of proposals and related
- 8-10 years professional experience (minimum)
- Registered Architect
- Significant experience in detailing high-quality buildings
- Significant experience leading teams for best design outcomes
- Advanced digital design skills; especially with REVIT
- Proven effective communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Produce design documents for various projects: Schematic level, Design Development level, and contract documentation level
- Advance the use of REVIT and other advanced IT drawing platforms within the studio
- Manage teams for best quality document production
- Coordinate with engineering consultants
- Coordinate specifications
- Perform Contract Administration duties
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.