BORTOLOTTO is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that strives to create innovative problem solving built environments that uplift the human experience. The firm believes that architecture matters and has an enormous impact on society’s quality of life.
Bortolotto is currently seeking individuals who are passionate and committed to architecture and design excellence. We are a dynamic, fast paced and deadline oriented firm working on exciting institutional, workplace, and multi-residential projects.
Bortolotto offers higher than competitive salaries, health benefits, opportunities for professional development, performance-based bonus and potential to grow within the firm.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an architectural practice.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team.
- Strong work ethic, works well in team or individually and has a positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Codes is essential.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Member of the OAA or RAIC is considered an asset.
- Project management experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of building systems and technology.
- Expertise in contract document production and construction detailing.
- Contract administration experience.
- Ability to push project forward within allotted time frame and through all phases of the project from schematic design to construction.
For more information visit www.bortolotto.com