AMA is a mid-size award-winning design firm established in 1991 with offices near Granville Island. Projects range from multi-unit residential and mixed-use to a wide variety of commercial, recreational and single-family residential.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is seeking Intermediate Architectural Technologists with at least 2 years of practical experience in an architect's office with Revit skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, as well as with a team. Attention to detail, thorough, and organized with good communication skills would be assets.
- Advanced Revit skills
- LEED AP (asset, not mandatory)
- Architectural Technologist diploma
- Production of working drawings
- Code compliance research and application
- Detail drafting
- Design development of construction details
- Coordination with various consultants
- Coordination with project managers