Ankenman Marchand Architects is a mid-size award-winning design firm established in 1991 with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia. Projects range from multi-unit residential and mixed-use to a wide variety of commercial, recreational and single-family residential.
AMA is seeking an architect with minimum 10 years of relevant experience and is able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and meet tight deadlines. We require someone with skills in project management and supervision of technologists, technicians, and project managers.
The successful candidate would have experience in renovation, restoration/preservation, industrial, and commercial. They will also have knowledge of wood frame and concrete construction and multi-residential design.
- Master's Degree in Architecture/Bachelor's Degree
- Architectural software programs; Revit, SketchUp required
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification offered by the Canada Green Building Council is an asset
- Good knowledge of BCBC and VBBL considered an asset
- Design development based on program given and in accordance with municipal by-laws
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications, and other construction documents for municipal processing and use by contractors
- Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award of construction contracts
- Field review and construction administration to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications
- Conduct feasibility studies and financial analysis of building projects
- General interior design