FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Lebel & Bouliane is a multiple award-winning boutique architecture firm located in Toronto’s west end, near Trinity Bellwoods Park and the Ossington strip.
Our work features residential, creative office spaces, and cultural institutional works that are both formally and spatially complex, and well detailed. We are looking for someone to join our creative team, with a strong commitment to design excellence and clear-minded execution.
To apply for this position, you should have 4-6 years of experience, be design-focused, be licensed with the OAA or on your way to obtaining a license. Sense of humour welcome, sense of responsibility very important, ability to communicate positively with interns, clients and consultants required.
- Excellent design skills, willingness to experiment with form and resolve the design to a final constructible proposal.
- Understanding and interest in innovative construction and fabrication methods.
- Attention to detail and detailing, understanding and interest in building technology.
- Proficiency with architectural software, design development and construction documents in 2D and 3D, rendering tools and basic management tools.
- Must thrive in a studio team environment.
- Ability to work in a team and provide leadership to younger architects.
- Well-organized and efficient, with good time management.
- Contract and construction administration experience an asset.
- Experience with construction documentation.
- Work collaboratively on conceptual and schematic design packages, as a member of a project team.
- Simultaneously manage expectations and timelines on multiple projects of varying stages, scales and budgets.
- Participate in the preparation and coordination of documents for municipal approvals, zoning and permitting.
- Participate in the development of construction documents for projects of varying scope, as a productive and constructive member of a project team.
- Assist with the coordination of project consultants, fabricators, reps and product suppliers.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude with clients, help manage client expectations and build relationships.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com and indicate in the subject line the position of interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Compensation commensurate with experience.
For more information visit arch-lb.com
Please no drop-ins.