At Eventscape, our focus is customization, our playground is architecture and our expertise is fabrication. We are the preferred partner for design and architectural professionals around the world whose creative vision requires the highest standard of fabrication. Together we share one aim: to “build the extraordinary” ®!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team.
The ideal candidate will possess a fabrication background with extensive experience in building unique feature elements for architectural projects, but successful Project Managers have come from a variety of disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience in an architectural and/or construction industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education in Architecture or Engineering is an asset
- Practical experience dealing with commercial or industrial contract administration
- A strong familiarity with architectural and engineering standards and building practices
- Experience with the following materials/projects an asset: custom metal fabrication (aluminum, steel), millwork/furniture, Corian, fabrics, printed graphics, acrylic, signage, and lighting
- Out of this world interpersonal and teamwork skills
- An endless sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn about new materials and processes
- Ability to problem-solve with incomplete information and conform to shifting priorities
- Organization and planning is essential
- Experience working with others in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with different audiences
- Manage the project life-cycle by overseeing all elements of design and fabrication
- Protect the company from over-exposure by understanding the chain of responsibility and liability in a project
- Create and manage project schedules according to client needs and expectations
- Ensure production up to installation are in compliance with project deadlines and budget
- Identify appropriate resources (materials and/or services) needed
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, architects, designers, in-house staff on a daily basis
- Site supervision and some travel may be required
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.eventscape.com
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our team email@example.com
Eventscape Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. A qualified applicant with a disability is one with the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (416) 231-8855.