TAES Architects is seeking a junior or intermediate level Architect or Architectural Technologist, with a minimum of five years of experience in the design, production and coordination of projects. In addition to a high level of design expertise, candidates should be proficient in Revit and possess strong knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. Our firm is a fast-paced and supportive team-based environment.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Proficient in Revit in conceptual design and working drawings is a must;
- Three years of experience in an architectural practice;
- Excellent design and visual communication skills;
- Proven abilities as a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer outstanding opportunities to develop your professional skills and to grow with the firm.
If you would like to pursue a career at TAES Architects, please submit your résumé, together with samples of your work (PDF file only) or a link to your online portfolio, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information visit www.taesarchitects.com